This article will help you to determine whether Office 365 is good or not for your organization, because moving to the Cloud can be a big decision for any business. Below are some of the Pros (advantages) and Cons (disadvantages) of using Office 365.
- Work Anywhere
- Email hosted in the cloud
- Easy and simple file storage and synching
- Easy Collaboration
- Always have access to latest products and applications (Always up-to-date)
- Less flexible infrastructure
- Subscription based
- Data privacy – All your private business data will live on Microsoft’s servers. This might not be a concern for everybody, but for certain use cases it might be even impossible (due to legal reasons) to have your data hosted outside your organization.
- If the internet is down, you may not be able to access work.
- It can be hard to keep up with changing feature set – The features in Office 365 do change fairly frequently. On one hand, you always have access to the latest and great versions.